We have many years of experience in hosting meditation retreats.
MALAGA – Vipassana retreat Venue SPAIN
Malaga – Vipassana Retreat
Sayalonga Retreat is a nice vipassana retreat venue in Spain Malaga.
The venue has 2 units, each with its own entrance. In the larger unit there are 9 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, the kitchen is open to the living room with 2 fireplaces. The sother unit has a small kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room with fireplace.
Vipassana Retreat malaga
A Vipassana course runs for 14 days for the initial basic course. In case you have any questions about the course and/or the duration; please ask Martin.
The daily program consists of walking and sitting mindfulness meditation all day with short breaks. Everyday between breakfast and lunch there is time for personal report meetings where the teacher is guiding the participants and adjusting the intensity of the practice individually. See schedule
They offer a healthy vegetarian/vegan breakfast and lunch. During the evening break we serve yoghurt and tea. Coffee and tea is available all day.
They serve breakfast on the departure day.
How to get there: Via Malaga airport
From Malaga Airport further info follows
“Give, even if you only have a little.”
How to get to Sayalonga from Malaga Airport
Click on the white tabs to open
- 1. Fly to Malaga Airport
- 2. to Malaga bus station
- 3.1. Direct bus to Sayalonga
- 3.2. Other option
- 4. Pick Up
Fly to Malaga Airport
2.1. Malaga airport to Malaga train station:
* Train line (“Cercanias”) runs every 20 min (early morning till midnight)
Stop: Malaga Maria Zambrano (train Station)
* Link: Renfe Timetables
2.2. Walk across the street to reach the central bus station.
3.1) Direct bus Malaga – Sayalonga (90 min):
* Saturday: 13.00 & 18.30
* Sunday: None
* Monday to Friday: 11.30, 13.00 & 18.30
* Link: Loymerbus Timetable
3.2) Other option
* Bus from Malaga to Torre del Mar (50/60min ). The bus goes very often.
* Link: Alsa Website – please find times on Alsa website
* Taxi from Torre del Mar to Sayalonga (25min & 30 euros approx)
* If you come by bus, someone will pick you up from Sayalonga bus stop, otherwise it’s a 18 min walk.
Please ensure we know you need to be picked up.
* If you come by taxi, you will be provided with the address where you need to go.